Koupon Media takes your privacy seriously. This policy explains how Koupon Media, Inc. collects, uses and protects Information only when submitted and collected as part of its websites, services, mobile and software applications that deliver offers using its services (together, the Koupon Platform).
- Information means information that determines the identity of an individual.
- You Provide: If you interact with any offer powered by Koupon Media, we may collect Information if it’s required to view or redeem an offer, or if you accessed the offer from a digital channel where your identity is already present (e.g., an email, SMS message or loyalty account) and provided by one of our clients.
- Your Information may be required in order for us or our client to provide the offer or delivery the product or services.
- Example: In order to use a text-in offer, you must provide your phone number; if you click on an offer from a targeted email, Koupon Media will use your email address to identify you.
- The dates and times you browse offers
- OS, browser type and device details
- Your internet protocol (“IP”) address
- How you engage with promotions, including detailed events about your engagement activity
- Location information
- An anonymous identifier may be associated with the information collected using cookies and related technologies.
- Advertising companies may use information they directly collect from you in combination with Information we provide.
- We may Use Collected Information to:
- Operate, maintain, and improve the Koupon Platform and related services;
- Assist our clients in the re-targeting or distribution of future campaigns;
- Facilitate an offer experience, particularly around fraud prevention and per user limits;
- Monitor and optimize active offer campaigns;
- Deliver highly targeted or personalized offers based on past activity or attributes provided by our customers or clients;
- Anonymize and aggregate information for different purposes, such as platform traffic, user experience analysis, product development, market analysis, case studies, and other forms of internal and external marketing purposes;
- For administrative purposes, such as hosting, processing, and client and customer service; and
- To comply with our legal obligations, legal process, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- How Koupon Media Shares Information:
- We may work with other companies to operate, maintain and deliver the technology that powers the offer content and related campaign and promotion services, including the ability to deliver personalized offers and advertisements, and to help our clients communicate with you by email or SMS text message.
- If we are acquired or otherwise sell our business, we will transfer all of the Information to the successor entity. We will try to notify you of any change in ownership or sale by either posting it on our site or by emailing you (at the email address in our system, if available).
- We may be required by law or legal process to disclose your Information, and we will try to take steps to limit any such disclosure.
- We may provide de-identified or aggregated data to third parties.
- Koupon Media may publish, use and and make this information available by working with third parties to build predictive models that use de-identified data to improve future offer and promotion targeting, including the distribution of online advertisements.
- Those third parties might combine with similar information from all other campaigns and sites to learn about customer affinities and interests, and in general for marketing and promotional purposes.
- We may also share such de-identified or aggregated data publicly to deliver information about our company and its performance.
- Data Security. While we use industry standard security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, there is no guaranty that our service cannot be compromised.
- No Under Age 13: We do not intentionally gather Information about visitors who are under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the Koupon Platform at any time or in any manner. If we learn that personally identifiable information of persons under 13 years of age has been collected on the Koupon Platform, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
- Privacy Complaints:
- Contact Us First (Please): If you have a dispute or complaint about privacy practices, please first contact us regarding the issue. We will do our best to resolve it!
- Physical Address: 5040 Addison Circle Suite 250 Addison, TX 75001
- California Residents: Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (known as the Shine the Light law), Koupon Media client’s and their customers who are residents of California may request certain information regarding the disclosure of your Information during the prior calendar year to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at the following address: Koupon Media, Address.
- Alternatively, you may send us an email at: email@example.com
- Links to Third Party Sites: Our websites may contain links to other sites and services, which are owned and controlled by others. These websites have their own policies regarding privacy, and you should review those policies.
- Revisions to this Policy: We may change this policy at any time. Notice of any significant revision will be called out on this website for a period of time.
Effective from August 30th, 2016.